Updated COVID-19 information for Morley, as of January 30, 2021.
9 new cases were reported today and 1 person has recovered. There are 76 active cases being managed by Stoney Health Services.
Please remember to:
- Stay home if you’re feeling sick and arrange to get tested
- Stay 6ft from others
- Wear a mask properly when around those who don’t live with you
- Wash your hands regularly
- Isolate for 10 days if you test positive for COVID-19
- Quarantine for 14 days if you’re a close contact of a positive case
Gatherings, indoor and outdoor, are not allowed. House to house visiting is also prohibited.
Stay Home. Stay Safe. Take Care.