As of July 14, 2020, we are reporting an additional case in Morley, which brings the community total to 2 active cases.
We must continue taking personal steps to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
To protect yourself and others:
• keep at least 2 metres (about the length of a hockey stick) distance from people outside your household or cohort family
• follow Alberta’s mandatory restrictions on gatherings
• wear a mask in public when distancing is not possible
• wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer
• use gloves properly if you choose to wear them (they are not necessary)
• cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or your elbow
• avoid touching your face with unwashed hands
• watch for COVID-19 symptoms
Remember, you do not have to have symptoms to get tested. Please call the Stoney Health Centre to arrange for testing. 403-881-3920.
Morley residents who are feeling stressed and/or overwhelmed can call Turning Point 403-881-2867 Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm. You can also call First Nations and Inuit Hope for Wellness Help Line 1-855-242-3310 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.