Please be advised, Stoney Health Services and the Emergency Management Team can confirm that currently, there are no positive cases of COVID-19 in Morley.
Stoney Health Services and the Emergency Management Team actively monitor the COVID-19 situation with updates from local, provincial, and federal agencies.
The Emergency Management Team follows Alberta Health Services guidelines and encourages community members to reduce the risk of COVID-19 by:
- Keep at least 6 feet from others when going out for groceries, medical trips and other essential needs.
- Limit the number of times you leave your home for errands
- Try to shop at less busy times
- Follow Alberta’s recommendations on mass gatherings
- Wash or sanitize your hands after touching communal surfaces