Updated COVID-19 information for Morley, as of May 5, 2021
7 new positive cases were reported today. There are 42 active cases being managed by Stoney Health Services. Please note, the 34 variant cases are running total.
In order to limit the spread of COVID-19 we ask that all members please:
- Cooperate with the health professionals conducting case management and contact tracing efforts to ensure timely and effective communicable disease control measures;
- Immediately self-isolate and contact the health centre if you have any symptoms of COVID-19;
- Wear a mask and practice good hand hygiene; and
- Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine is available for any Nation members over that age of 18, walk-ins Tuesday-Thursday from 12:00pm-5:00pm.
- Continue to avoid non-essential travel, limit contacts to your immediate household and do not attend any gatherings (indoor or outdoor).
We understand that this is a difficult time but continued adherence to all public health guidelines is important in limiting the spread of COVID-19.
Stay home. Stay safe. Take care.