Weddings and Funerals Gathering Restrictions
The following restrictions apply provincewide and will be in place at least until January 12,2021:
- Maximum of 10 people for wedding ceremonies or funeral services and may be held in a public or private place
- This includes the officiant, bride/groom and witnesses
- This does not include staff or organizers who are not considered an invited guest
- This applies to any facility, including places of worship and funeral homes.
- This includes services held indoors or outdoors, seated or non-seated.
- Receptions are not permitted
This measure will help limit exposure, reduce outbreaks and protect vulnerable attendees.